Feel and smell the craft!...
A practical handmade mini vintage toolbox so irresistible that you'll want to carry it anywhere you go, you can store and carry enough tools for serious creative tasks. Great for when you need to move your tools from your desk to the dining table, or to a creative meeting away from home, to a park because you're feeling creative or anywhere you want to! and sorry, it will be hard being unnoticed. The top cover can be easily removed to reveal a secret compartment where you can store even more!
Full with so many well thought design details and useful features. It's made of recycled fiberboard with finished real walnut wood veneer.
- Removable tray with divider.
- Spacious interior (Store objects up to 3 inch high).
- Removable cover reveals secret top compartment with velcro straps that holds tools up to 8.5 inches long.
- Lock and key included.
- Top cover with elastics for holding pens, pencils, stickers, eraser, etc.
- Outside metal name tag.
- 4 anti-slip rubber feet that do not damage surfaces.
- Easy to grab top handle.
- Leather strip support.
- Walnut Veneer MDF
- Craft Cardboard
- Metal hardware (antiqued bronce)
Dimensions of the box:
Width: 9 inch
Height: 5.3 inch
Depth: 4.3 inch
Width: 8.5 inch
Height: 4.75 inch
Depth: 3.75 inch
Weight: 1.12 lb / 786 grm
*Does not include instruments shown in photos.